Monday, March 21, 2011

GETMINTS SHOES

THE NEW SHOE ERA : GETMINTS SHOES

Mint Design was founded as a creative outlet inspired by California's skateboarding, hip-hop, streetwear culture and as an expression of it's individuality.The line is currently comprised of 100% Enviromentally Friendly EVA Shoes, which carry the silhouette of classic shoes. The Mint brand will progress into graphic t-shirts, denim, wovens, fleece, outerwear, headwear, and accessories in the very near future.

It worth to get a pair of them, who says fashion cant be healthy.
getmints shoes finally launched their branch here in the philippine market this month of 2011 and ready to rock our world. get yours now! its cute, its trendy, its fashionable, colors doesnt irrate, its soft, its healthy, it is fashion-trend-satisfaction. more colors to choose from, and i love the green one (convict) LSS!

THE LAUNCH PARTY:




THE BRAND COMES OUT WITH DIFFERENT COLORS




Read more: www.getmints.com.ph
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Mint.Shoes
Twitter : http://twitter.com/WRLEO 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is freakin cute..

Angelika S Butz said...










#1 My Daughter-in-law who lives in San Francisco Ca and I in Portland OR. Purchased (store?, On-line?) a pair of Neptune style Gray shoes in a Mens 5 size aka Womens size 6.5 (OMG!). I have very sensitive soles that cannot even tolerate socks much less nodes that feel like Razor blades as well as the sides of the shoes dig into my Ankle, I do not know if this is because they are Mens size or an intentional design.
and yes, I am not into S&M. Besides wearing shoes with holes all over is not something that you can wear in rainy, freezing weather that is prevalent in Portland Or. Since it took me several hours to even find Getmint.com on the web (does not exist on the Web)nor on Instagram as everything is no info. So I am forced to sent this Christmas gift back to my Daughter-in-law to figure out how to return these shoes for her money back.
P.S. Whooops! I am a 73 year old Oma with an outlook of a 30 year old so these shoes are not soo far out there since I live in TOMS and BOBS for Dogs.